I understand the Au pair process can be a little intimidating. I too have gone through this process and I thought I would share the basics with you.
How difficult is registration?
- Register for free via aupairconsultant.com using Promo Code: PCREGWAIVER
- You can fill out the basics and add to it later.
- Now you can start looking at Au pair applications, email them for interviews, and eventually select your Au pair.
What happens next?
- A Placement Manager will call within 24-48 hours and may add an Au pair into your account.
- This call is important. Your Placement Manager will help sift through Au pair applications and review your criteria, go over finances, and give you Selection deadlines for your preferred arrival date.
- You can tell the Placement Manager how fast or how slow you want to go. You can tell them that you are just looking or you want an Au pair ASAP.
- A Local Childcare Consultant (LCC) will contact you as well. This is the local person in your area who will be your local support throughout your year. You are NOT alone.
*Important things about your LCC:
- Conduct our in-home interview and check the Au pair’s bedroom (great time to ask questions
- Check your professional and personal reference
- Conduct orientation with you and your Au Pair after they arrive.
Again, these are the basics, if you would like more in-depth information please call me at 571-207-8084 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Tuesday, 9 February 2016 5:18 PM